CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

mY shiP, dAyz 5-7

 

IMGP0705

 

 

 

 

 

Day 5 was spent at

IMGP0771

(St. Maarten for those of you who are slow)

 

 

 

We loooooved this island!   . . . Once it stopped raining!!  The first thing we did was snuba, and it was a blast!  I was definitely kicking myself for not getting scuba certified before we left, but this was a close second in my book.  Unfortunately, no pics to document the wonderfulness.

 

It got very hot afterward and we felt (and looked yucky.)  But we did a little souvenir shopping on the Dutch side of the island.  We didn’t quite make it to the French side, or the nude beach.  Both on my to do list for next timeSmile  There were oh, so many activities to partake of on this island but our one little venture occupied pretty much all our time.  So we shopped and then got raked across the coals at Hard Rock Café instead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMGP0743IMGP0745

 

Every time I see these pics I wanna cover my face up with a mask!  I am made so ugly by humidity!  And I’m pretty sure this is also the day I got accused of having a baby bump!!  (so in her defense, I had my hand over my stomach, protectively, I guess.)  Whatev.  Between that woman and my grandma, I am wearing spanx from here on out!!

 

 

IMGP0746

IMGP0747IMGP0750

 

 

IN all honesty, the sun was so bright I didn’t think you’d even be able to see my expression in these pics.  Oops, my bad!

IMGP0751IMGP0752IMGP0754

 

 

 

I pride myself in being a prude but hey, every now and then I like to let loose.   Sorry to offend!

IMGP0757IMGP0758IMGP0763

IMGP0759IMGP0761IMGP0762

 

 

 

A local school

 

Cruise day 4.10

 

 

 

 

 

Andre Agassi’s home (notice the tennis courts)

Cruise day 4.1

 

Mountain goats???

Cruise day 4.2

 

IMGP0764IMGP0766IMGP0770Cruise day 4.3IMGP0772IMGP0773Cruise day 4.4

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And dinner

 

IMGP0774IMGP0775IMGP0776

 

 

FAV cruise picture!!

IMGP0777IMGP0783

 

 

Got called up during the show.  DAng front row seats!!

 

Cruise day 4.5

Cruise day 4.6

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Day 6 (My BIRTHDAY!!!)

 

Woke up and got a birthday massage!   The masseuse gave me a gift when she couldn’t believe I was a mom, much less one with 3 kids.  (That was before the stretch marks were unveiled, of course)

 

Got back to the cabin and saw this!! :  D back from the gym, lookin all good.

 

IMGP0784IMGP0785IMGP0786

 

 

Had a fabulous birthday on the ocean on a cruise ship.  Even got sang to by the serving staff at dinner.  What more could I ask for??

 

 

 

 

IMGP0787IMGP0788

 

 

 

 

 

Day 7

 

 

Around the ship

 

 

Geo

 

Cruise day 4.7

 

 

 

 

Belly flop contest:  2nd judge from the right look familiar??

Cruise day 4.8Cruise day 4.9Cruise day 5

 

 

 

 

 

Lunch at our fav . ..  JOnny Rockets

 

 

Cruise day 5.1Cruise day 5.2

 

 

 

And of course, the FLOWRIDER:  Won best action photographer and then got up on my first try.  So proud!! Smile

 

 

Cruise day 5.3Cruise day 5.4Cruise day 5.5Cruise day 5.11Cruise day 5.6Cruise day 5.7Cruise day 5.9Cruise day 5.12Cruise day 5.8Cruise day 5.10Cruise day 5.13

 

 

 

A little putt-putt . . .

 

 

 

 

 

Cruise day 6.1Cruise day 6.2Cruise day 6.3Cruise day 6.4Cruise day 6.5Cruise day 6Cruise day 6.6

 

 

 

      A lil V-ball action . . .

 

Cruise day 6.7Cruise day 6.8Cruise day 6.9Cruise day 6.10

 

 

                             1st place

Cruise day 6.13Cruise day 6.14Cruise day 6.12

 

 

 

2nd place

 

 

 

Cruise day 6.15

 

 

 

3rd place (boo team)

 

 Cruise day 6.16

 

And a little wall climbing.  Very little R&R with this groupSmile  But that’s how we like it.

 

 

Cruise day 7.1Cruise day 7.2Cruise day 7.3Cruise day 7.4Cruise day 7.5Cruise day 7

 

 

 

As if our turtle necked formals and our ‘Mormon tankinis’ weren’t enough to brand us, we actually got called out for our religion twice, once by our snuba instructor and the other time was that night during a comedy show that was kind of lacking, well, comedy.  The dude just went around the room and pointed people out.  I swear he didn’t even have prepared material.  He spotted us all cozy in the front row and said how “cute and happy” we looked.  Then he asked how long D and I had been together.  Then he asked where we were from.  I was literally counting in my head, one one thousand, two one thou-  “You Mormon?”  I swallowed.  “yup.”  I’m sure the rolodex of follow up jokes was just turning circles in his head, but we got off pretty easily.  “Well, you certainly won’t be getting a massive alcohol bill.  What do you guys drink, anyway??  I’ve had 4 cups of coffee by 10 0’ clock in the morning!”  Like I said, we got off easy.  Apparently we didn’t learn our lesson the first time about sitting in the front row!!

 

 

 

 

Other than that we did a lot of hot tub soakin, Piano Mike listenin, game show playin, pina colada drinkin, late night big screen movie watchin, comedy show laughin and dark room nap takin.  Heaven.

Share on Facebook

0 comments: