CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

wHerE is thE lovE

K.  so I have a wonderful idea and I want to tell u all about it.

Since we are all a little too busy with our lives to leave a comment on every blog post we peruse (ahem), I have come up with an alternate way for you to “show me the love” so to speak. 

A plan for how you can prove you really do occasionally check in on us, making my hard work oh-so-worth it. 

Therefore, I am disregarding the quote I encountered on Facebook today that read

Never chase love, affection or attention. If it isn't given freely by another person, it isn't worth having,

plunging ahead full steam and practically begging you to be my fans by asking u to please follow my blog? 

I just think it would be so rewarding to log on and see all your smiling profiles staring back at me and making me feel important.

And I promise to move swiftly from May to July, finally getting this thing up to date!

Of course you don’t have to if you don’t want to.

I’ll still love you.

Share on Facebook

1 comments:

Erin L said...

i believe facebook has ruined blogs. We're so used to "liking" things with a click that now it is too much of a pain to actually leave a comment. Don't worry, I read what you say.