CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 13, 2012

dAy 2 with babY J

After being awoken several times by various doctors and nurses and whatnot, I had me some delicious French toast.

Then I took a nice long shower.

Back at home, Nana held down the fort for us.

She had to get princess ready for her dance pictures, curlers and all. 

Looks like they had some fun!

 

A's phone pics from Mom 055

 

And there was other shady activity that went on as well. .

 

A's phone pics from Mom 050

 

 

 

 

While D went home for his own shower, my mom and Lindsay came to visit me.

Okay maybe they were there to visit my baby, not me.

While we talked and visited and gushed over her sweetness, a woman came in the room to conduct the baby’s hearing test.

She asked why we got the crappy room and I mentioned that it had no Jacuzzi tub (it was a c-section room) and the tiny television was microscopic and archaic.

The remote did not even work.

So she pulled some strings and before we knew it, we were moving our stuff down the hall to the same remodeled suite where I’d delivered Emaki.

 

After getting settled, our neighbor Derek who had some meetings in Ogden stopped by to say “Hi.”

After a short nap, D brought the kiddos back.

And we documented little E holding her for the first time.

She became a little traumatized.

 

May 21 Jocelynn 041

May 21 Jocelynn 042

 

May 21 Jocelynn 043

 

May 21 Jocelynn 044

 

May 21 Jocelynn 045

 

A's Iphone Baby Josie through June 008

A's Iphone Baby Josie through June 009

 

A's Iphone Baby Josie through June 010

 

A's Iphone Baby Josie through June 011

 

But he wasn’t intimidated, he just reached over and threw her over his shoulder.

 

A's Iphone Baby Josie through June 012

 

A's Iphone Baby Josie through June 013

A's Iphone Baby Josie through June 014

A's Iphone Baby Josie through June 020

 

A's Iphone Baby Josie through June 021

 

 

 

Then the kids headed off with Nana to their baseball game (where M hit another homerun and made 2 outs) while Uncle Kenny came to visit.

 

A's Iphone Baby Josie through June 022

 

A's Iphone Baby Josie through June 015

 

 

 

A's Iphone Baby Josie through June 017

A's Iphone Baby Josie through June 018

 

 

Then we ate some pizza for dinner before our final visitors, Cristy and Amber came.

That night was not quite as restful because the nurse decided to wake her after 2 or 3 hours and bring her to come eat. 

And though I asked the her to feed her a bottle the next time to give me a break as well as get her started early, the message was lost between shifts and they brought her to me again hungry a few hours later.

Oh well, what do you do?

I’ll tell you what I did:

I got me some French toast again for breakfast and then we packed ourselves up and headed downstairs.

On the way out, we met the woman who had her baby the same time as mine. 

She and her husband were quite scary looking and, I nearly lost it thinking of that sweet baby going home with them.

I told D I could never be a nurse or I’d have a closet full of stolen babies I couldn’t send home with freaky families.

I said “Good Bye” to the people who had participated in my major life event and who now had new people to care for and to my  beloved hospital experience and I began that ever melancholy drive home.

 

May 21 Jocelynn 052

May 21 Jocelynn 048

 

May 21 Jocelynn 049

 

May 21 Jocelynn 050

 

May 21 Jocelynn 051

 

 

 

 

 

May 21 Jocelynn 053

 

May 21 Jocelynn 054

A's Iphone Baby Josie through June 028

A's Iphone Baby Josie through June 026

 

A's Iphone Baby Josie through June 025

A's Iphone Baby Josie through June 027

A's Iphone Baby Josie through June 023

 

 

A's Iphone Baby Josie through June 024

May 21 Jocelynn 055

 

 

 

 

May 21 Jocelynn 058

 

May 21 Jocelynn 059

 

 

May 21 Jocelynn 060

 

 

May 21 Jocelynn 062

 

May 21 Jocelynn 063

 

D's phone Spring and Josie 075

 

May 21 Jocelynn 064

 

 

May 21 Jocelynn 065

 

May 21 Jocelynn 066

 

May 21 Jocelynn 067

 

 

May 21 Jocelynn 068

 

 

 

May 21 Jocelynn 069

 

 

May 21 Jocelynn 070

 

 

May 21 Jocelynn 071

 

 

May 21 Jocelynn 072

D's phone Spring and Josie 076 

 

 

D's phone Spring and Josie 077

 

 

 

D's phone Spring and Josie 079

Share on Facebook

2 comments:

Erin L said...

four kids! Holy moly. That is awesome. congratulations.

Jennifer Interiors said...

Congratulations! What a little doll! :)