CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Class ReuNion paRt 1: Pre parTay

 

Last summer was my 10 year class reunion. 

Does that make me a liar if I still claim to be “just out of high school?”

Anyway, we packed up the whole family and headed back to my old stomping grounds in Poky, ID for the weekend and it was lots of fun.

The night before, we had ourselves a pre-party at Spencica’s .

I have been friends with some of these gals since I was 5 years old.

Sure do love them and their little families!

 

 

 

 

 

 

White camera pics 136

Me, Melissa, Danny and Keri

 

 

White camera pics 137

 

White camera pics 138

Me, Melissa

 

White camera pics 139

Me, Jess, Miss, Ash and Kerisita

 

White camera pics 140

 

 

White camera pics 141

 

 

White camera pics 142

 

White camera pics 143

Share on Facebook

1 comments:

Katie Ladwig said...

Gosh I love all you gals. You girls look great!