CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 22, 2012

sOmE frienDly adviCe

 

I’m the first to admit, I’m a sensitive pregnant person.

But still. It is sometimes baffling, the things people say to us “creatures.”

Especially women people.

Especially women people who have been pregnant at one time or another themselves.

 

Although this is not ellen’s case (obviously), I was still horrified by the things she said in her interview with Jessica Simpson.

So rather than jot down a list of “Don’ts” when approaching pregnant women, I’m gonna go out on a limb here and advise you to just do and say the opposite of everything ellen does and says in this interview.

You’ll be just fine.

 

 

 

 

My personal favorite is when ellen says she does not believe she is real, she feels like it is a joke!!

Share on Facebook

0 comments: