CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 21, 2012

morE preGnanT me- headEd into the 3Rd streTch

Felt baby FO. SHO. close to 20 weeks.

Then she became a constant mover and a shaker.

The kids have all gotten to feel her at least once, which amazes them.

 

Even though it seemed to be the slowest, most gradual process ever, the worst of the pregnancy symptoms did begin to subside sometime in the late 20-ish weeks.

Even then, the sickness still visited late at night (when I should have been in bed) and I often burped up/barfed up grease from the dinner I had eaten several hours before, or anything I had tried to eat/drink since.

Especially if I had attempted any water.

So strange. (you’re welcome for the graphic details)

But seriously, poor D is so sick of me pointing out the nasty grease.

And whining about my burning esophagus!

 

 

I was told I was anemic, which came as no shock since fatigue has pretty much stuck around for the long haul the entire length of the pregnancy.

I moan in my sleep (usually laughing in a dream and waking myself up)- D and I both giggle

and I wake up in a puddle of drool every morning and after every nap.

I could be wrong, but I doubt having 3 kids 6 and under helps with the tiredness either:)

And thank goodness for my snoogle!

 

Can’t remember much else at the moment- may have to add later!

 

 

Lighting was so bad= poor picture quality

A's Iphone, early spring 2012 040

 

A's Iphone, early spring 2012 041

 

A's Iphone, early spring 2012 042

Share on Facebook

1 comments:

Heather @ The Unsophisticated Kitchen said...

Your posts always make me laugh (as do your Fb status updates)! You look great!