CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 20, 2012

VeGas MarCh 2012

 

Our husbands were kind enough to allow us 3 chicas a quick little jaunt to Vegas.

Sun, Lava Flows, shopping and weirdos were definitely in abundance.

We got star treatment everywhere we went, and every night we went to bed later and later.

And then slept in later and later

The only dark clouds were

A.

No hubbies,

B.

um, hello I was like 33 weeks prego-

and

C.

I messed/froze up my phone as I was running out the door to catch our flight.

That meant I had a tough time staying in touch with D, the kiddos and the WORLD for the first couple of days.

Once I got to an Apple store, they had to wipe the entire thing CLEAN which was also very upsetting.

Other than that, I didn’t let the belly hold me back too much. . .

 

And besides, I got plenty of legitimate advice, such as:

A glass of wine is just fine as long as you aren’t in your 1st trimester,

preggos should NOT sit in the front seat with the airbags,

I carry this baby extremely low-

and of course, lots of Congratulations and baby name suggestions.

One Wacko nice lady even rubbed my hand, looked into my eyes and blessed my unborn child for me.

People in Vegas are really into obstetrics.

Who knew, right??

 

 

 

Stayed @ The Luxor

A Iphone pics spring 2012 more 008

 

 

Went to Mystere

A Iphone pics spring 2012 more 009

 

Saw all the sights

A Iphone pics spring 2012 more 010

 

White camera Spring 2012 317

 

Got some R&R

 

A Iphone pics spring 2012 more 013

 

 

A Iphone pics spring 2012 more 014

 

A Iphone pics spring 2012 more 015

 

 

Ate a lot

A Iphone pics spring 2012 more 017

 

 

Gambled away our savings (ok not really- truth be told, I don’t even know how to play)

White camera Spring 2012 318

 

 

 

 

White camera Spring 2012 319

 

 

And hung out at the cowboy bar Gilly’s?  where I got asked if I was 22.  Which I likedSmile 

White camera Spring 2012 320

 

White camera Spring 2012 321

 

 

 

While we were away, I occasionally received pics from home that made me smile, such as these.

 

Danny' pic 141

 

Danny' pic 142

 

Which compelled me to get back on the plane

 

and get back to those sweet faces that I’d kinda missed.

But only a little:)

 

A Iphone pics spring 2012 more 012

Share on Facebook

0 comments: