CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

apRiL 2011

My parents came down for Conference

 

 

the first weekend of April and so we took advantage of my Dad’s last go round as bishop by using his stash of tickets for ourselves.

  I did feel foolish hiring a babysitter on Sunday, but what else was I to do?? 

My sweet babysitter was very understanding and I was so glad we went! 

Perhaps I’m a bit biased since we were able to view it live, but I’m pretty sure that final session shaped up to be the best!!  I sat there feeling so happy, refreshed and encouraged. 

I laughed, cried and soaked up every word.  (that may have been a lie, I started to doze during some of it) But I did soak up every word I was awake for!

I’ve never been so excited for the May Ensign to come out so as to be able to re-read the amazing messages. 

If ever I feel my testimony is in question, all I have to do is think of these great men, and all is well.

 

Pp83

 

 

Afterword, we met up with my Dad’s cousin David (and his wife) from Australia.  He is a member of the ‘70 and he and my dad share the same exact birthday.  It was D’s first time meeting the Hoares.  (Yes, that is their unfortunate last name, which we feel the need to bring up often because we are so mature like that)

Share on Facebook

0 comments: