CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 06, 2011

feBruarY!!

Let’s see, where did I leave off?  February, I believe??
We swapped babysitting with my sister and we went to our Valentine’s Day usual, The Melting Pot.  We always forget how expensive that dang place is!!  I did get lobster tail though!!  And although it was delicious as always, we seemed to be about the only straight couple in there.  And to further paint you a picture, I think my date was the only male in the whole place.  Did we miss the memo?  To top it off, we actually ran into a non straight friend of ours at the movie theater where we saw the new movie with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Anniston- I forget what it’s called?  It was hilarious and every bit as crude as you’d expect an Adam Sandler film to be.  It was a fun night for us.  But not for E.  We later learned he did not think he needed a babysitter and layed on M all night.  He even went to sleep on him.  How naughty and cute is that!??

And some more of our February:


IMGP0641
Doesn’t E look like our little girl in this?? ^  Smile
IMGP0644

IMGP0646IMGP0647IMGP0650IMGP0653IMGP0656IMGP0657

Share on Facebook

0 comments: