CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

claSSic onE- linERz

Lately my kids have had some very good one-liners and I definitely do not wanna forget them.

M: “Birds think that everywhere, including us, are toilets.  Just like the one that pooped on Daddy’s hand.”

C: “Thanks M.”  M: “Don’t mention it C.”

M: “Mom.  Since we have been so good, do you think that you could call Santa and tell him about us?”

C: “ Mom.  Cows give us milk and monkeys give us bananas.”

And my fav. . .  (after threatening to leave him home alone)

M: “Mom, I can’t babysit myself!  I will be naughty!!”

 

Don’t forget lil E who is quite the parrot lately.  He still mimicks sounds (ie the squeaky sound my shoe made on the floor one day) and he calls his daddy “Nanny”

 

Share on Facebook

0 comments: